This Thanksgiving, Americans have a lot to be thankful for! It is always a useful exercise to make a list of the blessings we have in our lives, so here we try to create one for this year as well.
- For Christians, we should always remember and be thankful we are saved by our Lord’s grace. There is no greater blessing than this. A year may be good or bad, personally or financially – but nobody can take away from us the fact that we are saved by our Lord’s grace, “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
- We are grateful we live in the greatest country in the world, founded on the Constitution who protects our rights.
- We are grateful for the Second Amendment, which makes sure Americans can defend themselves against tyranny and protect all other laws.
- We are grateful we currently have a President who puts America First.
- We are grateful people everywhere are waking up to the diabolical plan of the globalists to enslave humanity.
- We are grateful the Federal Reserve scam of creating “money” based on debt out of thin air is being exposed to more and more people.
- We are grateful more and more states are making gold and silver legal tender , thus challenging the illegitimate, unconstitutional Federal Reserve.
- We are grateful people are fighting back the root cause of poverty, which is scarcity introduced by interest-bearing debt-based fiat currency unleashed by central banks everywhere – and that bitcoin, one of the newer methods used in this fight, has become very successful.
- We are grateful that just one month after launching this site we are at the 5,000 follower mark on Twitter – our community is getting stronger every day.
- Last but not least, we are grateful for the people in our lives, the ones who make our lives worth living.
This is OUR list – what is yours? We would like to hear from you, please get in touch on Twitter or through our contact form. We need your support to bring the fight to the globalists and ensure the reelection of President Trump in 2020. To help us achieve our goals, donate here.