We want to start this article by wishing a very Happy New Year to our readers. We are humbled by the massive interest we have seen since starting this website a couple of months ago. We have gained a faithful audience in a short amount of time and our articles generate a good number of hits when we publish them. Here is the number of users on the day we posted our previous article (as expected, over 90% of our readers are Americans):
Our Twitter account has reached 13.5k followers at the time of writing this article as well, with some of our tweets being retweeted and liked thousands of times, while followers engage and comment on our posts regularly:
We are very humbled and happy we can bring relevant information to people as fast as we can provide it and our promise for the new year is to do our very best in order to restore our Republic to the vision of our Founders.
2020 is starting with a bang. As President Trump took the opportunity to kill top Iranian Commander Qasem Soleimani, the whole world suddenly realized it does not take much to throw the globe into chaos. The equilibrium that people have grown accustomed to showed how fragile it is indeed. We are going to make some predictions for the year ahead, and as we move forward we will revisit this article and see how well we did. So here we go:
- The conflict with Iran is just starting. Far from being over, this is just beginning. Deep State traitors under Obama gave Iran more than pallets of cash – they also gave them technology Iran should not have. Iran has been secretly developing nuclear technology to get nuclear bombs, and President Trump is not stupid. He knows he will have to confront Iran, or the next US President will have to deal with a nuclear version of it. Trump is not the kind of guy to kick the can down the road. Also, China’s ambitions in the Middle East rely largely on Iran. Besides illegal oil imports, China (and Russia) recently had joint military exercises with Iran for the first time. If President Trump wants to stop China from a geopolitical point of view, taking out its regional ally and oil supplier is critical.
- There will be no more than a symbolic trade deal with China, if at all. China backed away from Trump’s statements he will sign Phase One of the trade deal on January 15th as soon as hostilities with Iran started. President Trump knows we will never get more than some agricultural purchases from China at best. There will never be a comprehensive trade deal with China, as their supply chains are totally disrupted now.
- There will be a major economic crash before November. Contrary to what he says officially, Trump knows the economy can blow up at any moment due to the fake monetary system we operate in. The Federal Reserve has been quietly releasing half a trillion “dollars” in just the last month in order to prop up the REPO markets. THIS IS ALMOST AS MUCH AS THE ENTIRE BAILOUT in 2008, but nobody even cares anymore. We have become immune to this constant fake money printing. What most people fail to understand is that the Fed is not a government agency – it is controlled by a group of PRIVATE banks, and behind those banks there are powerful globalist interest. If anyone believes the globalists behind the Fed (and all other Western central banks for that matter) will not try to trigger a crash just before the presidential elections to make sure Trump is not reelected… well, we know some bridges on sale too!
- The price of gold will be over $2,000 by the end of the year. If you saw how gold shot past $1,600 a few days ago when Iran sent some rockets into Iraq, then you know $2,000 is not that hard to get to. We actually believe gold will be over $3,000 but with the criminal price manipulation JP Morgan bankers are involved in, we cannot include that as official prediction.
- Bitcoin price will reach all time high by the end of 2020. With the “halvening” happening in May 2020 and the expectation the economy will suffer a major blow this year, we believe Bitcoin will go over its previous highest price of $20,000 easily. Just like gold, Bitcoin reacted to the conflict with Iran by shooting up over $1,500 in a couple of days to reach $8,400 before President Trump announced Iranians appeared to be standing down. Either a geopolitical flareup, an economic shock or just the regular growth of its network combined with the “halvening” in May will help propel Bitcoin beyond $20,000 this year.
- There will be massive civil unrest and we see Virginia as Ground Zero in this. The idiotic new Governor seems hell-bent on creating chaos and imposing tyrannical measures against the citizens of Virginia, especially with regards to the Second Amendment rights. Unlike domesticated people in California, New York, New Jersey etc., in Virginia there is a strong patriot movement, very pro-guns and for the Constitution and rule of law. If the Democrats try to impose their will on the people, this will be the spark that ignites the movement against tyranny. Patriots from all states are ready to join Virginia Oath Keepers and Three Percenters… this will get ugly fast.
- There will finally be massive arrests before November 2020. We know from our sources who have been reliable in the past that over 140,000 sealed indictments have been prepared and warrants will be served just in time before the elections. Just as the globalists prepare their moves, patriots have their counter-moves ready as well. The forces of good and evil will clash as they have throughout history. Deep State criminals who have enjoyed complete freedom and absolute power in our country for decades will finally see justice.
It is an amazing time to be alive. We urge our readers to be of good courage and trust the Lord and our patriot brothers and sisters who fight to restore the Republic. We pray for our President and we are 100% committed to the cause of liberty. We have sworn an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic and we will do it without fear, because at this point we have nothing to lose and life as a slave is not worth living. Liberty or death!
We would like to hear from you, please get in touch on Twitter or through our contact form. We need your support to bring the fight to the globalists and ensure the reelection of President Trump in 2020. To help us achieve our goals, donate here.