America First Goods and Services LLC aims to be a transparent and mindful company. In that spirit of transparency, this policy explains how we respond to requests for records or information about members of America First Goods and Services LLC’s community.
1. America First Goods and Services LLC Member Records and Information
Before you contact America First Goods and Services LLC for records or information, first see if the information you are seeking is publicly available or request the records directly from the relevant America-First.Org member.
Some information about America-First.Org buyers and sellers (which we collectively refer to in this policy as “America-First.Org Members”) and America-First.Org Stores (which we refer to as “Stores”), such as a Store’s name, the public name of its owner, and the Store’s policies, is public and can be viewed by anyone at any time. In addition, America-First.Org members may have access to certain records by logging in to their accounts. For example, America-First.Org sellers can access and download sales records in .csv format.
2. America First Goods and Services LLC Requires Valid Legal Process
Legal process must contain enough identifying information so that America First Goods and Services LLC can identify the member’s account. A common name, for example, does not uniquely identify a member’s account. Your legal process should include information such as an email address, transaction ID, username, store name, or payment information.
3. Serving America First Goods and Services LLC with Legal Process to Request Access to Member Information
All requests for member information must be made with valid and sufficient legal process. We may be able to expedite our review of your request if, in addition to providing us with proper legal service, you email a copy to contact@America-First.Org.
Receipt of legal process by these means is for America First Goods and Services LLC’s convenience only and does not waive any objections, including lack of jurisdiction, subpoena power, or improper service.
4. Emergency Circumstances
If your request for information involves an emergency regarding a danger of death or serious physical injury to a member of the America First Goods and Services LLC community or any member of the public, please contact your local law enforcement. If you are a law enforcement officer seeking information relating to such an emergency, please email contact@America-First.Org from your official email address and provide the following:
- Your name and title, the government agency you work for, and your full contact information (government email address, phone number, and fax number);
- A summary of the facts about the emergency situation, including how the situation poses a danger of death or serious physical injury to an America-First.Org member or any person;
- The identity of the person or people who are in danger;
- The specific records sought and how they relate to the emergency; and
- Why legal process cannot be obtained and the records must be disclosed without delay.
5. Notice to the Member Whose Records Are Sought
When America First Goods and Services LLC receives legal process seeking records or information about an America-First.Org member, America First Goods and Services LLC may provide notice to that member, including a copy of the legal process. America First Goods and Services LLC may also allow the member enough time to appear and object to the legal process in court, if necessary.
6. Requests for Witness Testimony
America First Goods and Services LLC does not provide expert witnesses for trial or deposition. When America First Goods and Services LLC produces records, we provide a standard records custodian declaration of authenticity. A live testimony by a records custodian is unnecessary because the records are self-authenticating.
7. Cost Reimbursement
America First Goods and Services LLC may seek reimbursement for our costs directly incurred in searching for, assembling, collecting, and preparing records or information for production.
Last updated on Dec 10, 2020