1. Understanding America-First.Org’s Limitations
America First Goods and Services LLC provides a venue for American buyers to discover and purchase from our sellers around the United States. By shopping on America-First.Org, you understand that:
- Unless you buy our own products marked “Sold by: America First”, you are not buying directly from America First Goods and Services LLC, but from one of the many sellers on America-First.Org which are our independent contractors;
- America First Goods and Services LLC does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on America-First.Org or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or store policies);
- Each seller on America-First.Org has their own processing times, shipping methods, and store policies; and
- You assume responsibility if you provide your own materials for a custom order.
As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to let us know by emailing us at email@example.com if an item or a store violates any of America First Goods and Services’s policies. Letting us know about a violation is confidential.
2. Communicating with Other America-First.Org Members
You can use America-First.Org to communicate directly with sellers or other America-First.Org members. Messages are a great way to ask sellers any questions you have about an item or an order. Communications may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member or otherwise violating our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s store in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on America-First.Org. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member to warn them away from a particular member, store, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
- Maliciously clicking on a competitor’s Promoted Listings ads in order to drain that member’s advertising budget, also known as “click fraud.”
Any use of America-First.Org to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, messages or links may not be used to support or glorify hatred or otherwise violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy. If you receive a message that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
3. Purchasing an Item on America-First.Org
When you buy from a store on America-First.Org, you’re directly supporting an independent store, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and shipping. By making a purchase from America-First.Org, you agree that you have:
- Read the item description and store policies before making a purchase;
- Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
- Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
You also agree to comply with our America First Goods and Services LLC Payments Policy. For products marked “Sold by: America First” America First Goods and Services LLC will ship your order as soon as possible within our processing time of 10 days.
4. Leaving a Review of an Item
Reviews are a great way to learn about a seller’s items, help good sellers build a strong reputation, or help warn other buyers about a poor experience.
You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating. Your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
By leaving a review, you acknowledge that your content may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
- Violate our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, America First Goods and Services LLC, or a third party;
- Contain threats or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
- Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
By uploading a photograph to one of America First Goods and Services’s websites:
- You own the photograph or you have the rights or permission to use the photograph; and
5. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of America-First.Org, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise in violation of our Anti-Discrimination Policy;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
6. Reporting a Problem with an Order or Returning an Item
By using America-First.Org, you understand that America First Goods and Services LLC may use your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other members. You can use America-First.Org to come to a resolution with the seller in the event of a non-delivery or if an item you receive is not as described in the listing. If you choose a refund as your preferred resolution, keep in mind that America First Goods and Services LLC only allows refunds for a period of 30 days post-transaction. After this 30 day window has elapsed, America First Goods and Services LLC cannot support refunds for your order. However, you may still communicate directly with the seller to come to an off-platform resolution.
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer.
- An item was not sent to the address provided on America-First.Org.
Not as Described
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from the seller’s listing description or photos. Here are a few examples of not as described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as new but is used).
Not as described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
- The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon.
If America First Goods and Services LLC determines that an item is not as described, the seller will be required to refund the order, including original shipping and return shipping.
Some disputes don’t qualify for America First Goods and Services LLC’s support. These include:
- Items that are damaged by shipping carrier (if properly packaged by the seller).
- Items that have been altered, used, worn, washed, or discarded after receipt.
- Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays.
- Items that are returned without a return agreement.
- Items that are accurately described but don’t meet a buyer’s expectations.
- Cost of shipping disputes.
- Items that are purchased in person.
- Transactions where payment is not made via America-First.Org checkout system.
Requesting a Cancellation
Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order via America-First.Org. Note that all cancellations must comply with our Anti-Discrimination Policy.
Returning an Item
Each seller has his or her own return policies, which should be outlined in their Store Policies. Not all sellers accept returns. For products marked “Sold by: America First” America First Goods and Services LLC does not accept returns, sales are final.
Last updated on Aug 29, 2020